The official billing method of the University is via email. Billing emails will be sent to the student's UNC Asheville email address with the bill attached. Students who will not be paying the bill themselves are responsible for forwarding the bill to the appropriate party.
- Fall semester bills will be emailed by July 10.
- Spring semester bills will be emailed by November 22.
- Summer semester bills will be emailed by April 20.
Students Who Are Not Registered by Billing Date
Students who register or add classes resulting in additional charges after the due due will be expected to pay the charges at that time.
Third Party Billing for Student Accounts
We do accept third party payments including Vocational Rehabilitation, Veterans Benefits, and state prepaid plans. Any questions should be directed to our office at email@example.com or 828-251-6664.
- Notify the agency contributing to your education, that you will be attending UNC Asheville.
- Send authorization from that agency to the Student Accounts Office and complete Payment Deferment if needed.
- Contact us via email if you are expecting assistance through that agency for your book cost.
Be advised, while a Third Party may have agreed with the student to provide payments for the student's charges, the student is responsible for any charges not paid by the third party. If payment from the Third Party is not received UNC Asheville will look to the student for payment and the student's account will subject to all standard holds and collection processes for non-payment.