Skip a trip to the bank and receive your refunds the secure, convenient way!
Students now have the option to set up direct deposit to receive Electronic Refunds (eRefunds) directly into their bank account. Students will also need to enroll in Two-Step Verification to ensure that any changes made to their refund account are made by them.
How to set up direct deposit to receive eRefunds:
- Log in to oneport.unca.edu
- Go to ePayments (located under Financial Aid and Payments)
- Click on the Refund Account Setup
- Click on Security Settings in My Profile to enroll in Two-Step Verification
- Once completed, select Refunds and Set Up Account to enter bank information
- For more detailed instructions, click here.
Refunds will be available in your account in less than one week.
Please note: Setting up direct deposit is not required to receive a refund. The Student Accounts Office will continue to issue and mail paper checks to student who have not set up direct deposit.