The university does not permit access to or the release of education records without the written consent of the student except when required. However, students wanting to release non-directory information to parents or other specified individuals, referred to as proxies, may do so online through their OnePort account using their UNC Asheville log in credentials. Students can authorize access to their unofficial academic transcripts, including grades, their schedule of classes, account summary for charges and financial aid. Once the setup is completed, the parent or other defined proxy, will have view access through an online portal to the authorized pages granted by the student. Additional information about how to set up a proxy now or view a demonstration.
Spring 2020 Payment Deferment Request Application is now open. Please direct all questions regarding your status by email to email@example.com. Important - be sure to include your UNC Asheville student ID number in the email & do not use any other email account other than your UNCA account for correspondence.
- Bookstore Advance Enrollment Form - Requesting to have a portion of your anticipated credit balance applied to your OneCard account for use in the UNCA Bookstore. See here for more details.
- Financial Aid Disbursement Authorization Form - Indicating how federal financial aid funds are disbursed/applied to your student account charges.
- Refund Check Request Form - Requesting non-financial aid related credit balance be refunded or requesting that your refund check be mailed.
- Study Abroad Refund Authorization Form - Indicating how your refund check should be disbursed to you when you are studying abroad.
- W-9s Tax Form
- 1098-T Tax Form Reprint (Former Students Only) - Current students may view their 1098-T form online through their OnePort Acccount.