2023-24 Residence Hall & Meal Plan Fees
Please note all first-time freshmen are required to live on campus their first academic year, or if coming in as a new student for spring semester, the entire spring semester. The live-on-campus requirement also applies to students who were early/middle-college attendees.
|Room & Board Options||Cost|
|Default Meal Plan for Residential Students||$2,444.00 per semester (includes 7% sales tax) - For meal plan details, visit the Dining website.|
|Standard Double - Founders Hall, Governors Hall, Mills Hall, Ponder Hall, South & West Ridge Halls||$3,065.00 per semester|
|Double - The Woods**||$4,148.00 per semester|
|Single - Founders, Governors Hall/Village, & Mills, Ponder, South/West Ridge Halls||$4,016.00 per semester|
|Single - The Woods**||$4,669.00 per semester|
|Year Round - Single (Includes SU)||$5,966.00 per semester|
*Founders and Mills Halls are traditionally all double room occupancy. For the 2023-2024 academic year, we converted a few double rooms to single room occupancy in each of these residence halls. We will continue to offer this single room option in specially designated rooms through the 2023-2024 academic year. Please note that the additional room furniture will remain in these spaces.
Residential Meal Plan Options for 2023-2024
(includes 7% sales tax)
- 21 Meals + $75.00: Enjoy 21 meals per week and $75 in Declining Balance. Of the 21 meals, 10 can be used as a Meal Equivalency at a retail location.
- 14 Meals + $200.00: Enjoy 14 meals per week and $200 in Declining Balance. Of the 14 meals, 7 can be used as a Meal Equivalency at a retail location.
- 10 Meals + $400.00: Enjoy 10 meals per week and $400 in Declining Balance. Of the 10 meals, 5 can be used as a Meal Equivalency at a retail location.
- 7 Meals + $600.00: Enjoy 7 meals per week and $600 in Declining Balance. Of the 7 meals, 4 can be used as a Meal Equivalency at a retail location.
- 200 Meals + $300.00: Enjoy 200 meals per semester and $300 in Declining Balance. Of the 200 meals, 50 can be used as a Meal Equivalency at a retail location. These 200 meals can be used at any time during the semester.
For more information about meal plans, visit Dining Services.
**Residents of The Woods are not required to have a meal plan; however, Special Block Plans are available (includes 7% sales tax):
- Block 240: $2,394 – $2,594
- Block 180: $2,394 – $2,594
- Block 150: $1,323.59
- Block 100: $903.08
- Block 75: $682.66
- Block 40: $368.08
- Block 20: $206.51